What To Expect On Your First Visit
- When you walk through our doors, you’ll be warmly greeted. We’ll make copies of your ID and insurance card and gather your patient intake form (whether you filled it out online already or in the office that day).
- Our audiologist will walk with you to the treatment room to review your case history and interview you to learn about your needs.
- Then it’s time to assess your hearing. Your ears will be examined for wax and then your hearing will be tested using state-of-the-art equipment.
- We review the results in an easy-to-understand manner, and you and your referring physician (if applicable) will receive a copy of the results.
- If you have hearing loss and are a hearing aid candidate, we will go through a Functional Hearing Assessment to help you find the appropriate solution. The Functional Hearing Assessment can also be rescheduled to another day if time permits.
- Depending on your insurance and needs, we will guide on the next steps whether it’s the Ample Hearing Test Drive, ordering hearing aids privately or through your insurance plan, or a medical referral if needed.
Bring a Guest
It’s always a good idea to bring along your communication partner (the person you communicate with the most), such as a spouse, kid, grandkid, friend, etc. What better way to test out the hearing technology than with someone you struggle to hear daily. Your significant other can be invaluable to the treatment plan.
Patient Intake Forms
To save time and for efficiency, we'll email you the new patient intake forms. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete online. The best part is it is complete online, it will be sent directly to our office. No need to print them out. When you arrive at the office, just bring your ID, insurance card and any previous hearing test if available. If you prefer to complete the paperwork at the office instead, please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early.